Many people prefer, for any number of reasons, to deliver unstripped wire to scrapyards. Whether they haven’t heard of the StripMeister™ yet, or simply don’t want to waste their time stripping cable, or haven’t yet understood the increased value of bare copper wire, the truth is scrapyards still have to deal with stripping a whole lot of wire every day.
The StripMeister™ E1000: A Case Study of an Industrial Strength Affordable Automatic Wire Stripping Machine
Meet Joe. Joe’s family owns a small scrapyard that takes in a couple of tons of unstripped copper wire every month. Joe’s job is to manually strip all that wire. Day in and day out Joe works with his knife, cutting his hands and wasting hours of valuable time that would be better applied to other tasks.
Before we go any further, let’s keep in mind that on average, copper wire weighs about 1.43 pounds per foot, which means that Joe has to strip approximately 2800 feet of copper wire each month. That can’t be fun. Joe is in dire need of a wire stripping machine, preferably an automatic wire stripper. Joe needs the StripMeister™ E1000. Let’s take a look at some numbers:
- Features a 1/2 HP DC motor with variable speed drive, the E1000 can strip up to 110 feet of copper wire PER MINUTE. This means that Joe would only need about half an hour to complete a job that normally takes him about a month.
- The E1000 strips all sizes of wire, from 18 gauge up to 1000mcm (.11″ to 1.4″ in diameter), including Romex, braided (stranded), aluminum and copper wire, making it the most versatile wire stripping tool on the market today.
- The E1000 includes a variable speed control that allows the user to maintain a comfortable pace throughout the entire wire stripping operation.
- The E1000 works at least 33% faster than any other wire stripper machine on the market today, making it not only an efficient choice, but also a cost-effective one.
- The E1000 works outside in all types of inclement weather which makes it handy to take the wire stripping machine to the wire instead of the other way around.
In short, if you own a small to medium scrapyard, contracting company, maintenance business, or are an industrial or commercial electrician, the StripMeister™ E1000 can fulfill all your wire stripping needs in only a fraction of the time, allowing you to enjoy more free time for yourself, your family or taking on even more work.