Buy now and pay later or over time with PayPal Credit when you purchase any StripMeister™
Approval is done in 3 easy steps and only takes 20 seconds
- Simply add any StripMeister™ model to your basket
- Choose PayPal at Checkout
- then select [Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit] and choose PayPal Credit
For assistance, call 1-800-681-8494 Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm EST. let us walk you through it
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on all StripMeister™ units.
- If the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months, interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date).
- Getting what you want, when you want is easy with PayPal Credit.
You choose how to pay:
- You can pay your balance in full by the payment due date that is on your statement to avoid paying any interest,
- Or just make the minimum payments until you’ve paid off your purchase and pay the accumulated interest from the posting date (usually within a few days after your purchase date).
- PayPal will send you email reminders when your payments are due. You can also keep track of your account and view your statements online at any time.
Avoid interest charges.
- Log into your PayPal account online to check your account information at any time to keep track and make payments.
- PayPal will also email you when your monthly statement is ready to help you stay on top of your purchases.
- Just be sure you pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date to avoid interest on this purchase.
You decide how to pay.
- If you don’t want to pay before the promotional period ends, you will owe the interest that has accumulated at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date).
- This accumulated or deferred interest will get added onto your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available online and on your statements, so you can stay in control of your money.
If approved, Comenity Capital Bank will extend credit to you for the amount financed to pay for your StripMeister™. Comenity Capital Bank will pay the merchant on your behalf for the purchase.