For most electricians how to use a wire stripper is pretty straight forward and common sense.
However, here we have put together some simple instructions on how to operate the StripMeister™ to get the most out of your wire stripper experience.
- Secure the StripMeister™ to your workbench using the screws supplied thru the mounting holes
- Attach the cordless or corded drill gun to the 5/16” Dia. Feeder Shaft and tighten
- Loosen the front wire guide to enable the wire to hit the Feeder Drive v-groove
- Place the wire through the wire guide onto the Feeder Drive v-groove
- Lower the Knife Blade to touch the insulation/plastic, move the Front Wire guide down so the wire feeds in an 10-20 deg. angle
- Tighten adjustment knob for front wire guide on the left side
- Remove Wire
- Bring the Knife blade down with the adjustment knob for the knife blade by one and a quarter turns
- Start your drill gun, insert the wire and it will start cutting.
- Wire comes out of the back of the machine with a cut down that Center off the wire or cable
- Peel or strip the installation off
Once the machine is set for one size of wire, you can strip that size continuously without adjusting your machine.
And that’s how to use a wire stripper. Easy huh.
Get your StripMeister™ today!
StripMeister E2000X Industrial Wire Stripping MachineUSD
StripMeister E1000 Electric Automatic Wire Stripper MachineUSD
StripMeister E2000 Electric Automatic Wire Stripping MachineUSD
StripMeister E500 Electric Automatic wire stripping MachineUSD
StripMeister Original Automatic Wire Stripping MachineUSD