For the StripMeister E1000 we recommend weekly maintenance to ensure smooth operation,
Warning: Make sure the machine is unplugged before performing any maintenance!
1. Grease knife slider weekly through the grease nipple at the back (lift the cover)
2. Grease adjustment rod through the grease nipple on the side of unit
3. Check oil level on the gear box weekly.
4. Inspect blade for damage
5. Inspect and clean Feeder Drive of dirt and debris
6. Inspect whole machine for any loose parts
Note: Before checking the oil, make sure the gear box is not hot. If oil is visible when the screw is removed from Oil filler hole on the gear box, the unit is still full. If not visible top up with manufacturers recommended gear oil (ISO VG320 or Petro of China CN320) until full.
Note: To order gear oil please visit this link.